Have you been injured?
Many of our clients struggle with physical pain, financial hardship and emotional stress following serious injury accidents and incidents. We understand and listen to how the negligence or recklessness of an irresponsible party has impacted your life and family.
At Getz & Braverman, P.C., our Bronx injury attorneys can help you obtain financial compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, past and present lost wages, property damage, long-term care, punitive damages, and more. We have been serving the legal needs of injured victims and their families in the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Manhattan, and throughout New York City for over 45 years.
If you have been injured through the negligence of another, you have a legal right to be compensated for your losses. If you have lost a loved one in a devastating accident or incident, you might have the right to sue for losses. Our lawyers will vigorously pursue maximum compensation on your behalf and independently investigate your legal matter.
Personal injury claims that our professionals handle include:
- Police brutality: the intentional use of excessive force by law enforcement officials
- False arrest: the arrest and detention of citizens without evidence or probable cause
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Car accidents
- Public transit accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability: injuries caused on public or private property under unsafe conditions
- Slip, trip and fall accidents
- Ceiling collapse
- Burn injuries
- Dog bites
- Construction accidents: including scaffolding and ladder accidents, falls, power tool accidents, electrical accidents, heavy equipment accidents, trench collapses and more
- Scaffolding/ladder accidents
- Children abused in foster care: seeking financial compensation for these vulnerable victims of abuse
- Medical malpractice: including misdiagnosis, birth injury, surgical errors, emergency room errors and prescription errors
- Birth injuries
- Nursing home injuries: including falls, physical and verbal abuse, bedsores, malnutrition, financial abuse and more
- Wrongful death: helping family members obtain financial compensation for the greatest loss of all
We cover frequently asked questions we get from many of our clients, but please don’t be afraid to ask anything. Our attorneys can also walk you through the immediate steps you should take after an accident to ensure that your case is as strong as possible.